We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Asia Pacific Representative Remote
- 2024 Harvest Internship Healdsburg & Philo
- Vineyard/Grower Relations Assistant Alexander Valley
- Lead Cook Oakville
- Tasting Room Senior Associate Oakville
- 2024 Harvest Intern OVID – Pritchard Hill
- Winemaker Alexander Valley
- Prep-Cook/Dishwasher – Variable Hour Healdsburg
- Chef – Variable Hour Oakville/Alexander Valley
About Silver Oak and Twomey Cellars
Silver Oak is a leading producer of food-friendly Cabernet Sauvignon aged exclusively in American oak. Established in 1972, Silver Oak is still owned and operated by the Duncan family, who also founded Twomey Cellars in 1999, a leading producer of Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc.
With six winemaking facilities and tasting rooms spanning California to Oregon, 16 estate vineyards and The Oak Cooperage located in Higbee, Missouri, the Duncan family is committed to innovative and sustainable viticulture and winery management practices that result in wines of the highest quality and distinction.
Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Ways to Taste Our Wines
Become a Member
Choose from four membership options and become a part of our wine club—and winegrowing family
Experience Twomey at one of our wineries and see the estate vineyards that inspired the wines